More SU DSP cards


I did a card using this DSP a few days ago.  Here are a couple others.  I think this is Green Tea DSP.  It is an old one from Stampin' Up!  Thankfully, my favorite SU color - Baja Breeze is coming back!  I've been so stingy with what paper and embellishments I have left.  Soon we will be able to purchase it again.

Project Notes:
  • I used Creative Memories oval cutters to cut my shapes. The smaller shape is just the back side of the same DSP.
  • The Cricut cut the flowers for me using SCAL software and that Sari's Flower font again.
Thanks for stopping by.

Ingredients:  Stamps:  Mail Box Greetings, Text from PTI
Ink:  Close to Cocoa; Antique Linen from Ranger
DSP:  Green Tea (I think) from SU!
Cardstock:  Naturals White
Ribbons:  Old Olive and Ivory taffeta from SU!
Button:  Baja Breeze from SU!