Mother's Day round card


For our last card at today's stamp class, we did this round card cut on the Cricut.  The color scheme is based on some of my favorite ribbon I bought at either Walmart or Hobby Lobby.  I designed this card before I knew Cameo Coral was going away.  I'll miss it.

Project Notes:
  • The flowers were cut with SCAL software using a Dingbat Font - Saru's Flower - downloaded from Dafont.com.
  • The center flower is cut in Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with a wordy background stamp. 
  • To stretch out the last of this pretty ribbon, we used a piece just wider than the card and tied off with cream colored string.  It is attached with glue dots.
Background stamps are so versatile and becoming my new best friends.

Ingredients: Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Background Basics Text by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Antique Linen by Ranger; Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral by SU!
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla
Ribbon: Fabric store
Button: Certainly Celery by SU!